Our NGO members
Our NGO members have their fingers on Northern Ireland’s public interest litigation pulse.
Through their phone lines, support services and community organising, NGO staff are often the first to hear about people’s rights being breached.
And when those human rights NGOs themselves run into the same legal barriers again and again, PILS are there to back them up.
- 72 NGO members
- Committed to public interest litigation
- Located across Northern Ireland
The PILS Project has 72 Non Governmental Organisations (NGO) as members. Click on their names in the list below for more information.
- Barnault Residents' Group
- Birth Mothers and Their Children For Justice
- Community Restorative Justice
- Greencastle Keep it Green
- INFACT NI
- Northern Ireland Anti-Poverty Network
- Save Craigavon City Lakes and Parks
- Save Knock Iveagh
- South West Carers Forum
- St Mary's Parent Action Group
- Stop the Newtownabbey Pig Factory